ALL BULK CONVEYORS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES:
- Frame: 12ga stainless steel modular construction in 10 ft sections or less.
- Side Rails: 18ga stainless steel modular construction in 8″ to 20″ high by 10ft sections or less.
- Top cover supports: 18ga stainless steel separators on 4ft centers, bolted on the side rails.
- Top dust covers: 18ga stainless steel or 1/8″ Lexan (clear polycarbonate) in “snap in/out” 4 ft sections.
- Bottom dust covers: 18ga stainless steel in 8 or 10 ft sections bolted to frame bottom with press nuts and 1/4″ bolts.
- End dust covers: 18ga stainless steel construction, installed on the frame on the tensioning arm end of the conveyor.
- Conveyors transition: 16ga stainless steel, tig welded, steel hopper. Completely enclosed.
- Standard frame unions: 3/16″ galvanized plates installed in the frame interior (not visible).
- Frame stiffners: 1 1/2″ galvanized tubular steel installed in the frame interior (not visible).
- Supports: Adjustable and leveling 12 and 14ga sheet metal floor or ceiling supports, galvanized.
- Fastners: Grade #5 3/8″, 5/16″ and 1/4″ galvanized bolts of the appropriate length. Nylock nuts all around.
- Bearings: heavy duty, self-aligning bearing (Browning brand) for 1″, 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″ shafts.
- Rollers: Heavy duty welded, galvanized, steel rollers of the appropriate width. 4″ diameter roller, 1/4″ polyurethane covering, for conveyors longer than 10ft or any bi-directional, with machined center groove for tracking.
- Motor: US brand, 220/440 V AC, three-phase.
- Gear box: Windsmith Brand.