Dallas Ft. Worth Neck Guide and Merger Retrofit
Project: Update line layout reusing existing Air Conveyor and adding new equipment.
Location: Dallas Ft. Worth, TX
The client decided to have a line relocation within the plant, resulting in a new line layout design. Meanwhile, taking the opportunity to make a upgrade and retrofit to the Air Conveyor, its mergers and support hangers.
- Dismantled the existing air conveyor line.
- Replaced all cylinders with new.
- Programmed the Blower speed management with a different recipe for each bottle.
- Installed the moved equipment.
- Programming and commissioning of the entire line 2.
- New Layout:
- Approximately 991’ of air conveyor from Krones and Sidel
- Reused all the conveyors, fans, sideguides from L1 and unscrambler lines to fill up the missing ones on existing L2.
- Retrofit side guide
- New equipment included:
- Neck Guide ACCS310G – 2,000ft
- 3 sets of jigs
- 2/1 gate + extension conveyor
- Adaptation flanges
- 19 Air support hangers.
- Floor support on Mezzanine.
- Electrical material, including new HMI AB PanelView 1000+