LIGHTWEIGHT : Retrofit : Upgrading systems from 15gr bottle weight to 9gr
Since February 2007, We have worked on modifying, upgrading and adding multiple lines for the changeover of the lightweight bottle, here is, in a glance, what has been done:AIR CONVEYOR & STORAGE WITH BULK CONVEYOR:
- Modification and upgrade of more than 40 air conveyor installation from different brands, which result in an approximate length of 35,000 feet.
- Some of those air conveyor brands are: NTS, Sidel, Descon, AMT, Krones, to name a few…
CHANGES AND UPGRADES:
- NEW CROSS SECTION: Neck guide Replacement & New side guide Adjustment and positioning.
- LAYOUT IMPROVEMENT OR MODIFICATION:RELOCATION of merger drop gate according to the new bottle requirements.
- Re-orientation of the production lines.
AEROLIC AIR FLOW DISTRIBUTION:
Replace old blower generation by more reactive blower units, relocation of separation plates and creation of smaller blower section.
- AUTOMATION:New blower speed management.
- New code for merger and diverter.
Retrofit of over 15 Silos to change from crushed bottles due to weight and pressure to no scuffing and damage on bottles.
LOADING CONVEYORS & DEFLECTORS CUSTOM DESIGN to accommodate each silo for the lightweight bottles and increase capacity.