INTEC SOLUTIONS Services emerged in response to needs and demands of the packaging and beverage industries for qualified technicians and focused experts with proven capacity to maximize performance of client investment projects and production processes.
Whether to complete a production line, increase production output, or install and maintain equipment, Intec Solutions fulfills that need. Our onsite teams and network of more than 250 bottling professionals have that practical experience and technical knowledge essential to leverage productive efficiency. We support OEM’s to final users of machines in installation, start up, and maintenance.
Over the past 15 years, Intec Solutions has sustained a reputation recognized in the industry for exceptional service, and at rates most competitive in the packaging and bottling industries.
In addition to offer straight mechanics we offer our specialized services necessary for the installation, commissioning, servicing, overhauling and troubleshooting for OEM machinery and equipment for the beverage industry. We shall perform the following standards and criteria:
• On-Site installation equipment and lines
• Troubleshooting, repairs
• Options & upgrade installations
• Production Assistance
• Customer operator training
• Communication with the customer
The Engineer is responsible for :
• Ensuring the safety of himself, and third parties involved on the Site and on the machine
• Maintaining the everyday customer relationship
• Ensuring the quality of the work carried out
• Ensuring the quality of the final product
• Respecting the operating procedures (sequences)
• Managing job reporting
• Completing a trip report for each intervention
• Managing the return of defective parts
The Engineer will be:
• Supportive – work with others, supporting them in case of needs, to guarantee results
• Culturally open – deal and perform with colleagues and customers worldwide
• Proficient in English
• Knowledgeable and proactive with a problem solving attitude